We asked Jeff:
To pick his top THREE personal favorites on a variety of subjects.
Favorite Numbers: 1, 7, 36
Favorite fruits: watermelon, bananas, strawberries
Favorite days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Favorite holidays: Christmas, Easter, Birthdays
Favorite movies: Jerry McGuire, Gladiator, Wedding Crashers
Favorite books: "Unlimited Power", "Think and Grow Rich", "The 7 Habits
of Highly Effective People"
Favorite sports: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, College Football, Pro Motocross
Favorite colors: red, black, silver
Favorite activities: swimming, biking, running
Favorite dogs: Labradors, Bulldogs, Yorkshires
Favorite islands: Canary, Virgin, Hawaiian
Favorite bands: Eagles, Elton John, Dave Matthews
Favorite toys: Honda CRF 450,
Harley Davidson Fat Boy,
Kawasaki SXR 800
Favorite superheroes: US Soldiers, Superman, and his mom - of course!
We asked Jeff:
To countdown his top TEN personal favorite moments during his career.
10. Meeting Madonna and her family at their home in the Hollywood Hills
9. Receiving an autograph from Michael Jackson on a Joe DiMaggio baseball
8. Acting in a skit with Diana Ross on the David Letterman Show
7. Sitting in the cockpit of a commercial 747 airplane while at 37,000 feet up
6. Attending a concert with the late fashion designer, Gianni Versace
5. Speaking with Anthony Robbins at an Oscar night charity event
4. Flying in a private plane and helicopter with Sir Elton John
3. Qualifying and competing in the prestigious Boston Marathon
2. GQ and Calvin Klein Fragrances Year of the Man contest winner
1. Appearing on the Polo Sport underwear boxes and billboards